On the 8th of October the E-Travel Summit 2014, the European online marketing congress in travel, returns for the 4th time. The event will be bigger and better than in previous years with a prime location secured in Almere, the Netherlands.
This is your chance to network with the biggest international names in travel. Learn from leading experts in affiliate, social, search, email, mobile, display, analytics and lead generation within the travel industry.
The following speakers have been confirmed:
• Sean O’Connor, of Bing. Your first class ticket to more travel sales with search advertising
• Angela van Diejen, of ACM. The Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets (ACM) keeps track of the latest trends and developments for consumers and businesses
• Eddie Robb, of Make it Social. The current challenges in the groups travel sector and what new opportunities there are if the groups market segment is targeted correctly
• Mike Schroeck, of Holidayguru. A journey into innovative content marketing
• Christiaan Solcer, of Tiqets.com. Delivering a greater travel experience
• Frederieke Wolter, of Favoroute.com. The marketplace for personal travel guides
• Rens Dietz, of Coosto. Gaining insights into the social web
• Alexander Lamprecht, of Dexport. Succeeding in German e-commerce
• Franz von Lindern, of Ignition One. A travel advertiser case
• Cyril Westerhof, of Ve Interactive. Conversion optimization during the booking process, remarketing tools, dynamic display retargeting and how personalization can lead to better results
• Niels Voorn, of Drone Vlieger. The ins and outs of drones
• Marenna van Reijsen, of Mareredactie. How to apply an adjusted version of the balanced score card to get a grip on your online business
Besides the speakers there are also advertisers and affiliates from the travel segment who have confirmed their presence during the E-Travel Summit 2014. The list of advertisers and affiliates continues to grow.
TradeTracker hopes to see you on the 8th of October at the E-Travel Summit 2014 at the Van Der Valk Hotel in Almere. Make sure to be part of this great event and keep a close eye on the website for updates!
Register now for the E-Travel Summit 2014.
- Real Attribution Insights – Real Attribution vs. Assisted Commissions
- Секреты Real Attribution – Превосходная дисплейная реклама охватывает перформанс маркетинг
- TradeTracker представляет Real Attribution – уникальный продукт на рынке партнерского маркетинга.
- Visiting ad:tech India
- Affiliate Marketing: Choosing the right partner